Report NEP-EDU-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sauro Mocetti, 2008. "Educational choices and the selection process before and after compulsory schooling," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 691, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dhaval M. Dave & Nancy E. Reichman & Hope Corman, 2008. "Effects of Welfare Reform on Educational Acquisition of Young Adult Women," NBER Working Papers 14466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Goodman, 2008. "Skills, Schools, and Credit Constraints: Evidence from Massachusetts," Discussion Papers 0809-03, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Billari, Francesco C. & Pellizzari, Michele, 2008. "The Younger, the Better? Relative Age Effects at University," IZA Discussion Papers 3795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davide, DOTTORI & I. Ling, SHEN, 2008. "Low-skilled Immigration and Education Policy with Endogenous Fertility," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008022, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Schwager, Robert, 2008. "Grade Inflation, Social Background, and Labour Market Matching," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-070, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Davide, DOTTORI & I-Ling, SHEN, 2008. "Low-Skilled Immigration and th Expansion of Private Schools," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008023, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- de Luna, Xavier & Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle, 2008. "Can Adult Education Delay Retirement from the Labour Market?," Working Paper Series 6/2008, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00290644 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Sørensen, Torben & Taber, Christopher, 2008. "Estimating the Effect of Student Aid on College Enrollment: Evidence from a Government Grant Policy Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 3785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:occ:wpaper:12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Victoria Gunnarsson & Etibar Jafarov, 2008. "Government Spendingon Health Care and Education in Croatia," IMF Working Papers 08/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Ronald Caldwell Jr., 2008. "The Effects of University Affirmative Action Policies on the Human Capital Development of Minority Children: Do Expectations Matter?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200812, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Schneider, Cédric & Hussinger, Katrin & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "Commercializing Academic Research: The Quality of Faculty Patenting," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-069, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore