Report NEP-EDU-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2008. "The College Wage Premium and the Expansion of Higher Education in the UK," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 200817, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ben Mimoun, Mohamed & Raies, Asma, 2008. "Human capital investment and growth: A dynamic education model," MPRA Paper 9374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chad Moutray, 2008. "Educational Attainment and Other Characteristics of the Self-Employed: An Examination using Data from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy 07cm, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Patricia Oâ€™ Reilly, 2008. "The Evolution of University Access Programmes in Ireland," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 200816, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2008. "Vers une convergence des modèles? une réflexion à la lumière des expériences européennes de réforme des systèmes d'enseignement supérieur," DULBEA Working Papers 08-15.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Justina Fischer & Torberg Falch, 2008. "Does a generous welfare state crowd out student effort? Panel data evidence from international student tests," TWI Research Paper Series 25, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.