Report NEP-EDU-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azele Mathieu & Martin Meyer & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2007. "Turning science into business: A case study of a major European research university," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 07-035.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laura Serlenga & Vito Peragine, 2007. "Higher education and equality of opportunity in Italy," Working Papers 79, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Johan N.M. LagerlÃ¶f & Andrew J. Seltzer, 2007. "The Effects of Remedial Mathematics on the Learning of Economics: A Natural Experiment," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London 07/03, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Aug 2007.
- John B. Horowitz & Stanley R. Keil & Lee C. Spector, 2007. "Do Charter Schools Affect Property Values?," Working Papers 200707, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Wan-Ju Iris Franz, 2007. "Grade Inflation under the Threat of Students' Nuisance: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 070806, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Popovic, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education," MPRA Paper 6049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 2007. "Factors That Affect Teaching Scores in Economics Instruction: Analysis of Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET) Data," Discussion Papers Series 353, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Regional returns to physical capital: are they conditioned by educational attainment?," IREA Working Papers 200718, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2007.
- Kathryn Shaw & Edward P. Lazear, 2007. "Tenure and Output," NBER Working Papers 13652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Swenson, David A. & Eathington, Liesl, 2007. "The Economic Impacts of Iowa State University in Fiscal 2006," Staff General Research Papers 12855, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Does Human Capital Stimulate Investment In Physical Capital? Evidence From A Cost System Framework," IREA Working Papers 200717, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2007.
- Laura Juarez, 2007. "Altruism, Exchange and Crowding Out of Private Support to the Elderly: Evidence from a Demogrant in Mexico," Working Papers, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM 0707, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Mario Coccia, 2007. "Il finanziamento pubblico alla ricerca spiazza lâ€™investimento privato in ricerca? Analisi ed implicazioni per la crescita economica dei paesi," CERIS Working Paper, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) 200704, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Konstantin Korotov, 2007. "Accelerated development of organizational talent," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-004, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.