Report NEP-EDU-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azele Mathieu & Martin Meyer & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2007. "Turning science into business: A case study of a major European research university," Working Papers CEB 07-035.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laura Serlenga & Vito Peragine, 2007. "Higher education and equality of opportunity in Italy," Working Papers 79, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Johan N.M. Lagerlöf & Andrew J. Seltzer, 2007. "The Effects of Remedial Mathematics on the Learning of Economics: A Natural Experiment," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 07/03, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Aug 2007.
- John B. Horowitz & Stanley R. Keil & Lee C. Spector, 2007. "Do Charter Schools Affect Property Values?," Working Papers 200707, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Wan-Ju Iris Franz, 2007. "Grade Inflation under the Threat of Students' Nuisance: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 070806, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Popovic, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education," MPRA Paper 6049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 2007. "Factors That Affect Teaching Scores in Economics Instruction: Analysis of Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET) Data," Discussion Papers Series 353, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Regional returns to physical capital: are they conditioned by educational attainment?," IREA Working Papers 200718, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2007.
- Kathryn Shaw & Edward P. Lazear, 2007. "Tenure and Output," NBER Working Papers 13652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Swenson, David A. & Eathington, Liesl, 2007. "The Economic Impacts of Iowa State University in Fiscal 2006," Staff General Research Papers 12855, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Does Human Capital Stimulate Investment In Physical Capital? Evidence From A Cost System Framework," IREA Working Papers 200717, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2007.
- Laura Juarez, 2007. "Altruism, Exchange and Crowding Out of Private Support to the Elderly: Evidence from a Demogrant in Mexico," Working Papers 0707, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Mario Coccia, 2007. "Il finanziamento pubblico alla ricerca spiazza l’investimento privato in ricerca? Analisi ed implicazioni per la crescita economica dei paesi," CERIS Working Paper 200704, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Konstantin Korotov, 2007. "Accelerated Development of Organizational Talent," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-004, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.