Report NEP-EDU-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie Berry Cullen & Brian A. Jacob, 2007. "Is Gaining Access to Selective Elementary Schools Gaining Ground? Evidence From Randomized Lotteries," NBER Working Papers 13443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Carey, 2007. "Improving Education Outcomes in the Slovak Republic," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 578, OECD Publishing.
- Michael R. Ward, 2007. "Teaching Digital Piracy," Working Papers, University of Texas at Arlington, Department of Economics 0701, University of Texas at Arlington, Department of Economics.
- Blázquez Cuesta, Maite & Rendon, Silvio, 2007. "Over-Education in Multilingual Economies: Evidence from Catalonia," IZA Discussion Papers 3061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Romina Boarini & Hubert Strauss & Christine de la Maisonneuve & Clarice Saadi, 2007. "The Policy Determinants of Investment in Tertiary Education," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 576, OECD Publishing.
- Carla Sá & Raymond Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Living-arrangement and university decisions of Dutch young adults," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 14/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Meghir, Costas & Parey, Matthias, 2007. "Maternal Education, Home Environments and the Development of Children and Adolescents," IZA Discussion Papers 3072, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shin-Yi Chou & Jin-Tan Liu & Michael Grossman & Theodore J. Joyce, 2007. "Parental Education and Child Health: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 13466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van der Sluis, Justin & van Praag, Mirjam C. & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2007. "Why Are the Returns to Education Higher for Entrepreneurs than for Employees?," IZA Discussion Papers 3058, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bo Hansson, 2007. "Effects of Tertiary Expansion: Crowding-out effects and labour market matches for the higher educated," OECD Education Working Papers, OECD Publishing 10, OECD Publishing.
- Jason Fletcher & Barbara L. Wolfe, 2007. "Child Mental Health and Human Capital Accumulation: The Case of ADHD Revisited," NBER Working Papers 13474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bianca Brandenburg & Jutta Günther & Lutz Schneider, 2007. "Does Qualification Drive Innovation? A Microeconometric Analysis Using Linked-employer-employee Data," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 10, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Hayfa Grira, 2007. "Retard de scolarisation au Banglash : une analyse économétrique," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla07038, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Carvalho, Pedro G. & Miragaia, Dina, 2007. "Leaning an University Department: a life experiment," MPRA Paper 2616, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2007.
- Christian Zimmermann, 2007. "Academic Rankings with RePEc," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2007-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.