Report NEP-EDU-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sund, Krister, 2007. "Estimating Peer Effects in Swedish High School using School, Teacher, and Student Fixed Effects," Working Paper Series 8/2007, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- TorbjÃ¸rn HÃ¦geland & OddbjÃ¸rn Raaum & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2007. "Pennies from heaven. Using exogenous tax variation to identify effects of school resources on pupil achievement," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 508, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Ximena PeÃ±a, 2006. "Assortative Matching and the Education Gap," Working Papers, Georgetown University, Department of Economics gueconwpa~06-06-12, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Arbo & Paul Benneworth, 2007. "Understanding the Regional Contribution of Higher Education Institutions: A Literature Review," OECD Education Working Papers 9, OECD Publishing.
- Simon Marginson & Marijk van der Wende, 2007. "Globalisation and Higher Education," OECD Education Working Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Patrick Bayer & Fernando Ferreira & Robert McMillan, 2007. "A Unified Framework for Measuring Preferences for Schools and Neighborhoods," NBER Working Papers 13236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SÃ¤llstrÃ¶m, Susanna, 2007. "Hobbies, Skills and Incentives to Work: The Happy Gardener and the Wealthy Golfer," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6376, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Black, Sandra & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2007. "Older and Wiser? Birth Order and IQ of Young Men," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6375, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.