Report NEP-EDU-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrabi, Tahir & Das, Jishnu & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz, 2006. "A dime a day : the possibilities and limits of private schooling in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4066, The World Bank.
- Das, Jishnu & Pandey, Priyanka & Zajonc, Tristan, 2006. "Learning levels and gaps in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4067, The World Bank.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Lei Zhang, 2006. "Quality-Consistent Estimates of International Returns to Skill," NBER Working Papers 12664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James D. Adams & J. Roger Clemmons, 2006. "The Growing Allocative Inefficiency of the U.S. Higher Education Sector," NBER Working Papers 12683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. Johnson, 2005. "Are Public Subsidies to Higher Education Regressive ?," Virginia Economics Online Papers 365, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Doepke, . "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," UCLA Economics Online Papers 411, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2006. "Taxing Human Capital Efficiently: The Double Dividend of Taxing Non-qualified Labour more Heavily than Qualified Labour," CESifo Working Paper Series 1832, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Steven G. Rivkin, 2006. "School Quality and the Black-White Achievement Gap," NBER Working Papers 12651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eliot A. Jamison & Dean T. Jamison & Eric A. Hanushek, 2006. "The Effects of Education Quality on Income Growth and Mortality Decline," NBER Working Papers 12652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Migali, Giuseppe, 2006. "Funding Higher Education and Wage Uncertainty : Income Contingent Loan versus Mortgage Loan," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 775, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene Marie & Sabrina Wulff Pabilonia, 2006. "Parental Transfers, Student Achievement, and the Labor Supply of College Students," Working Papers, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 401, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Guillaume Haeringer & Flip Klijn, 2006. "Constrained School Choice," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 671.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC), revised 02 Dec 2008.
- Linda Loury, 2006. "All in the Extended Family: Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles and Educational Attainment," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0618, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Ã…se Gornitzka & Johan P. Olsen, 2006. "Making sense of change in university governance," ARENA Working Papers 2, ARENA.
- Daniel MejÃa & Marc St-Pierre, . "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," Borradores de Economia 415, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.