Report NEP-EDU-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- K.K.Tang & Lim, A. S. K, . "Education Inequality, Human Capital Inequality and the Kuznets Curve," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0506, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Sandra Hanslin & Rainer Winkelmann, 2006. "The Apple Falls Increasingly Far: Parent-Child Correlation in Schooling and the Growth of Post-Secondary Education in Switzerland," Working Papers 0603, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Patrick A. Puhani & Andrea M. Weber, 2006. "Does the Early Bird Catch the Worm? Instrumental Variable Estimates of Educational Effects of Age of School Entry in Germany," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Jeffrey Groen & George Jakubson & Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Scott Condie & Albert Yung-Hsu Liu, 2006. "Program Design and Student Outcomes in Graduate Education," NBER Working Papers 12064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John & Schnepf, Sylke Viola, 2006. "Social segregation in Secondary Schools: how does England compare with other countries?," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Tobias J. Klein, 2006. "College Education and Wages in the U.K.: Estimating Conditional Average Structural Functions in Nonadditive Models with Binary Endogenous Variables," JEPS Working Papers 06-001, JEPS.
- Furtado, Delia, 2006. "Human Capital and Interethnic Marriage Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 1989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Høgelund & Anders Holm, . "The Reservation Wage Theory, Vocational Rehabilitation and the Return to Work of Disabled Employees," CAM Working Papers 2006-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & George Jakubson & Jeffrey Groen & Eric So & Joseph Price, 2006. "Inside the Black Box of Doctoral Education: What Program Characteristics Influence Doctoral Students' Attrition and Graduation Probabilities?," NBER Working Papers 12065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lewis, Don & O'Brien, Martin & Rogan, Sally & Shorten, Brett, 2005. "Do Students Benefit From Supplemental Instruction? Evidence From a First-Year Statistics Subject in Economics and Business," Economics Working Papers wp05-21, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Ville, Simon & Valadkhani, Abbas & O'Brien, Martin, 2005. "The Distribution of Research Performance Across Australian Universities, 1992-2003, and Its Implications for Higher Education Funding Models," Economics Working Papers wp05-26, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- George J. Borjas, 2006. "Immigration in High-Skill Labor Markets: The Impact of Foreign Students on the Earnings of Doctorates," NBER Working Papers 12085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Lemieux, 2006. "Post-Secondary Education and Increasing Wage Inequality," NBER Working Papers 12077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mads Meier Jæger & Anders Holm, . "Intergenerational Educational Mobility in the Comprehensive Danish Welfare State: Testing the Primacy of Non-monetary Social Origin Effects," CAM Working Papers 2006-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.