Report NEP-EDU-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fuchs, Thomas & Woessmann, Ludger, 2004. "What Accounts for International Differences in Student Performance? A Re-Examination Using PISA Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1287, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eva Cantoni & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2004. "A robust approach for skewed and heavy-tailed outcomes in the analysis of health care expenditures," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2004.03, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Andrén, Daniela, 2004. "“Never on a Sunday”: Economic Incentives and Sick Leave in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 136, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Au, Doreen & Crossley, Thomas F. & Schellhorn, Martin, 2004. "The Effect of Health Changes and Long-Term Health on the Work Activity of Older Canadians," IZA Discussion Papers 1281, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Woessmann, Ludger, 2004. "How Equal Are Educational Opportunities? Family Background and Student Achievement in Europe and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 1284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrén, Daniela & Palmer, Edward, 2004. "The Effect of Past Sickness on Current Earnings in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 138, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Leu & Martin Schellhorn, 2004. "The evolution of income-related inequalities in health care utilization in Switzerland over time," Diskussionsschriften dp0413, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.