Report NEP-EDU-2000-08-26This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danilo Guaitoli, 2000. "Human capital distribution, growth and convergence," Economics Working Papers 493, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- David Kelly, 1992. "Training Expectations with Least Squares Learning in Non-linear Self-referential Models," GSIA Working Papers 3, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:301 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ono, Hiroshi, 2000. "College Quality and Earnings in the Japanese Labor Market," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 395, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Sep 2000.
- Item repec:nim:nimawp:2000-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 1999. "Human capital and externalities in cities," Economics Working Papers 494, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2000.
- Ono, Hiroshi, 2000. "Are Sons and Daughters Substitutable? A Study of Intra-household Allocation of Resources in Contemporary Japan," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 397, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 10 Feb 2003.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2000. "The Effect of Childcare and Early Education Arrangements on Developmental Outcomes of Young Children," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 119, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Item repec:esl:ilrdps:058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore