Report NEP-ECM-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Degui Li & Dag Tjøstheim & Jiti Gao, 2012. "Nonlinear Regression with Harris Recurrent Markov Chains," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Eric Hillebrand & Marcelo C. Medeiros & Junyue Xu, 2012. "Asymptotic Theory for Regressions with Smoothly Changing Parameters," CREATES Research Papers 2012-31, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Bernardi, Mauro & Maruotti, Antonello & Lea, Petrella, 2012. "Skew mixture models for loss distributions: a Bayesian approach," MPRA Paper 39826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per, 2012. "Testing for Nonparametric Identification of Causal Effects in the Presence of a Quasi-Instrument," IZA Discussion Papers 6692, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel J. Henderson & Subal C. Kumbhakar & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2012. "A simple method to visualize results in nonlinear regression models," Working Papers 2012-4, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Eric Hillebrand & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2012. "Nonlinearity, Breaks, and Long-Range Dependence in Time-Series Models," CREATES Research Papers 2012-30, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Eichler Michael & Tuerk Dennis, 2012. "Fitting semiparametric Markov regime-switching models to electricity spot prices," Research Memoranda 036, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Tucker S. McElroy & Thomas M. Trimbur, 2012. "Signal extraction for nonstationary multivariate time series with illustrations for trend inflation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paweł Strawiński, 2012. "Small sample properties of matching with caliper," Working Papers 2012-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Giuseppe De Luca & Salvatore Modica & Franco Peracchi, 2011. "A Generalized Missing-Indicator Approach to Regression with Imputed Covariates," EIEF Working Papers Series 1111, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2011.
- Angelo Marsiglia Fasolo, 2012. "A Note on Particle Filters Applied to DSGE Models," Working Papers Series 281, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jennifer L. Castle & Jurgen A. Doornik & David F. Hendry & Ragnar Nymoen, 2012. "Mis-specification Testing: Non-Invariance of Expectations Models of Inflation," Working Paper Series 50_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Bernardi, Mauro, 2012. "Risk measures for Skew Normal mixtures," MPRA Paper 39828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sean Muller, 2012. "Econometric methods and Reichenbach's principle," SALDRU Working Papers 85, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.