Report NEP-ECM-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fe, Eduardo, 2012. "Efficient estimation in regression discontinuity designs via asymmetric kernels," MPRA Paper 38164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Lars Nesheim & Anna Simoni, 2012. "Semiparametric estimation of random coefficients in structural economic models," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hyungsik Roger Moon & Matthew Shum & Martin Weidner, 2012. "Estimation of random coefficients logit demand models with interactive fixed effects," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- José Casals & Sonia Sotoca & Miguel Jerez, 2012. "Minimally Conditioned Likelihood for a Nonstationary State Space Model," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2012-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- David E. Giles, 2012. "Constructing Confidence Bands for the Hodrick-Prescott Filter," Econometrics Working Papers 1202, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cerquera, Daniel & Laisney, François & Ullrich, Hannes, 2012. "Considerations on partially identified regression models," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-024, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pollmann, Daniel & Dohmen, Thomas & Palm, Franz C., 2012. "Robust Estimation of Wage Dispersion with Censored Data: An Application to Occupational Earnings Risk and Risk Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 6447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Knight & Stephen Satchell & Nandini Srivastava, 2012. "Steady-State Distributions for Models of Bubbles: their Existence and Econometric Implications," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1208, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Mehmet Pinar & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2012. "Is there an optimal forecast combination? A stochastic dominance approach applied to the forecast combination puzzle," Working Papers 1206, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Makram El-Shagi & Tobias Knedlik & Gregor von Schweinitz, 2012. "Predicting Financial Crises: The (Statistical) Significance of the Signals Approach," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Fève, Patrick & Jidoud, Ahmat, 2012. "News Shocks, Information Flows and SVARs," IDEI Working Papers 705, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Eder Lucio Fonseca & Fernando F. Ferreira & Paulsamy Muruganandam & Hilda A. Cerdeira, 2012. "Identifying financial crises in real time," Papers 1204.3136, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2012.