Report NEP-ECM-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jin Seo Cho & Meng Huang & Halbert White, 2009. "Testing for a Constant Mean Function using Functional Regression," Discussion Paper Series 0915, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2009. "Nested forecast model comparisons: a new approach to testing equal accuracy," Research Working Paper RWP 09-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2009. "In-sample tests of predictive ability: a new approach," Research Working Paper RWP 09-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2009. "Testing for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Exponential and Weibull Duration Models," Discussion Paper Series 0912, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Chirok Han & Jin Seo Cho & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "Infinite Density at the Median and the Typical Shape of Stock Return Distributions," Discussion Paper Series 0914, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Tatyana Krivobokova & Thomas Kneib & Gerda Claeskens, 2009. "Simultaneous Confidence Bands for Penalized Spline Estimators," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 12, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Christopher J. Bennett, 2009. "Consistent and Asymptotically Unbiased MinP Tests of Multiple Inequality Moment Restrictions," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0908, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Frisén, Marianne & Andersson, Eva & Schiöler, Linus, 2009. "Sufficient reduction in multivariate surveillance," Research Reports 2009:2, Statistical Research Unit, Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg.
- Krivonozhko, Vladimir & Førsund, Finn R., 2009. "Returms-to-scale Properties in DEA Models: The Fundamental Role of Interior Points," Memorandum 15/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2009. "A Spatial and Temporal Autoregressive Local Estimation for the Paris Housing Market," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09004, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Katarina Juselius, 2009. "Time to reject the privileging of economic theory over empirical evidence? A Reply to Lawson (2009)," Discussion Papers 09-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.