Report NEP-ECM-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno & Peña, Daniel, 2009. "Comparison of time series with unequal length in the frequency domain," MPRA Paper 15310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurea Grane, 2009. "Exact goodness-of-fit tests for censored dats," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws093010, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Ringle, Christian M. & Götz, Oliver & Wetzels, Martin & Wilson, Bradley, 2009. "On the Use of Formative Measurement Specifications in Structural Equation Modeling: A Monte Carlo Simulation Study to Compare Covariance-Based and Partial Least Squares Model Estimation Methodologies," MPRA Paper 15390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Clemens & Samuel Bazzi, 2009. "Blunt Instruments: On Establishing the Causes of Economic Growth," Working Papers 171, Center for Global Development.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2009. "The Multistep Beveridge-Nelson Decomposition," MPRA Paper 15345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2008. "Pattern classification using principal components regression," MPRA Paper 15360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Almut E. D. Veraart & Luitgard A. M. Veraart, 2009. "Stochastic volatility and stochastic leverage," CREATES Research Papers 2009-20, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jean-Paul L'Huillier & Guido Lorenzoni, 2009. "News, Noise, and Fluctuations: An Empirical Exploration," NBER Working Papers 15015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filippo Domma, 2009. "New Developments On The Use Of Bivariate Rodriguez-Burr Iii Distribution In Reliability Studies," Working Papers 200907, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Sinha, Pankaj & Jayaraman, Prabha, 2009. "Robustness of Bayesian results for Inverse Gaussian distribution under ML-II epsilon-contaminated and Edgeworth Series class of prior distributions," MPRA Paper 15396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Haan, L.F.M. de & Krajina, A., 2009. "Estimating Extreme Bivariate Quantile Regions," Discussion Paper 2009-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.