Report NEP-ECM-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marmer, Vadim & Otsu, Taisuke, 2008. "Optimal Comparison of Misspecified Moment Restriction Models under a Chosen Measure of Fit," Micro Theory Working Papers vadim_marmer-2008-13, Microeconomics.ca Website, revised 25 Jul 2011.
- Roberto Casarin & Domenico sartore, 2008. "Matrix-State Particle Filter for Wishart Stochastic Volatility Processes," Working Papers 0816, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Dong Jin Lee, 2008. "Parametric and Semiparametric Efficient Tests for Parameter Instability," Working papers 2008-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin, 2008. "Identifying Business Cycle Turning Points with Sequential Monte Carlo Methods," Working Papers 0815, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Gianni Amisano & Roberto Casarin, 2008. "Particle Filters for Markov-Switching Stochastic-Correlation Models," Working Papers 0814, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Yasuhiro Omori & Koji Miyawaki, 2008. "Tobit Model with Covariate Dependent Thresholds," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-594, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- T M Christensen & A. S. Hurn & K A Lindsay, 2008. "Discrete time-series models when counts are unobservable," NCER Working Paper Series 35, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Debby Lanser & Henk Kranendonk, 2008. "Investigating uncertainty in macroeconomic forecasts by stochastic simulation," CPB Discussion Paper 112, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Denis Conniffe & Donal O’Neill, 2008. "An Efficient Estimator for Dealing with Missing Data on Explanatory Variables in a Probit Choice Model," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1960908.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Sergio Chavez & Eckhard Platen, 2008. "Distributional Deviations in Random Number Generation in Finance," Research Paper Series 228, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cobus Burger, 2008. "Sample selection bias and the South African wage function," Working Papers 18/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Blundell & Mónica Costa Dias, 2008. "Alternative Approaches to Evaluation in Empirical Microeconomics," CEF.UP Working Papers 0805, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Raj Chetty, 2008. "Sufficient Statistics for Welfare Analysis: A Bridge Between Structural and Reduced-Form Methods," NBER Working Papers 14399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Ariane Szafarz, 2008. "Inverting Bernoulli's theorem: the original sin," Working Papers CEB 08-029.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Clements, Michael P., 2008. "Explanations of the inconsistencies in survey respondents'forecasts," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 870, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Clements, Michael P., 2008. "Rounding of probability forecasts : The SPF forecast probabilities of negative output growth," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 869, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.