Report NEP-ECM-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Longford, 2008. "Small-area estimation with spatial similarity," Economics Working Papers 1105, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2009.
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Tchernis, Rusty, 2008. "Minimizing Bias in Selection on Observables Estimators When Unconfoundness Fails," IZA Discussion Papers 3632, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolfgang Reichmuth & Samad Sarferaz, 2008. "Bayesian Demographic Modeling and Forecasting: An Application to U.S. Mortality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nicholas Longford, 2008. "Inference with the lognormal distribution," Economics Working Papers 1104, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Högberg, Hans & Svensson, Elisabeth, 2008. "Comparison of methods in the analysis of dependent ordered catagorical data," Working Papers 2008:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Jeong, Jinook & Kang, Byunguk, 2006. "Wild-Bootstrapped Variance Ratio Test for Autocorrelation in the Presence of Heteroskedasticity," MPRA Paper 9791, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2008.
- Alessi, Lucia & Barigozzi, Matteo & Capasso, Marco, 2008. "A review of nonfundamentalness and identification in structural VAR models," Working Paper Series 0922, European Central Bank.
- Högberg, Hans & Svensson, Elisabeth, 2008. "An Overview of Methods in the Analysis of Dependent ordered catagorical Data: Assumptions and Implications," Working Papers 2008:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Michiels F. & De Schepper A., 2007. "A Copula Test Space Model: How To Avoid the Wrong Copula Choice," Working Papers 2007027, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Yangguoyi Ou, 2008. "Yield Curve Factors, Term Structure Volatility, and Bond Risk Premia," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-053, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Michael C. Burda & Battista Severgnini, 2008. "Solow Residuals without Capital Stocks," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.