Report NEP-ECM-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Silva, Ashton, 2007. "A multivariate innovations state space Beveridge Nelson decomposition," MPRA Paper 5431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael P. Clements & Ana Beatriz Galv�o, 2007. "Macroeconomic Forecasting with Mixed Frequency Data: Forecasting US Output Growth," Working Papers 616, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fabio Canova, 2007. "How much structure in empirical models?," Economics Working Papers 1054, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- ChunpingLiu & Audrey Laporte & Brian Ferguson, 2007. "The Quantile Regression Approach to Efficiency Measurement: Insights from Monte Carlo Simulations," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00179275_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore