Report NEP-ECM-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd Prono, 2006. "GARCH-based identification of triangular systems with an application to the CAPM: still living with the roll critique," Working Papers 07-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2007. "Repeated Choices under Dynamic Externalities," LEM Papers Series 2007/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2007. "A Note on the Pooling of Individual PANIC Unit Root Tests," Working Papers 2007:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Almut Elisabeth Dorothea Veraart, 2007. "Feasible inference for realised variance in the presence of jumps," OFRC Working Papers Series 2007fe02, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Dmitry Danilov & Jan R. Magnus, 2007. "On the estimation of a large sparse Bayesian system: the Snaer program," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-478, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jesus Gonzalo & Jean-Yves Pitarakis, 2006. "Threshold effects in cointegrating relationships," Economics Working Papers we20060621, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Silja Kinnebrock & Mark Podolskij, 2007. "A Note on the Central Limit Theorem for Bipower Variation of General Functions," OFRC Working Papers Series 2007fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Helena Veiga, 2007. "The sign of asymmetry and the Taylor Effect in stochastic volatility models," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws070702, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- William Greene, 2007. "Discrete Choice Modeling," Working Papers 07-7, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Peter Rodenburg, 2007. "Derived Measurement in Macroeconomics: Two Approaches for Measuring the NAIRU Considered," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-017/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chengsi Zhang & Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim, 2006. "Observed Inflation Forecasts and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 79, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.