Report NEP-ECM-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2004. "Nonlinearly testing for a unit root in the presence of a break in the mean," MPRA Paper 678, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2005.
- Wagner, Martin, 2006. "The Carbon Kuznets Curve. A Cloudy Picture Emitted by Bad Econometrics?," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 197, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Juarez, Miguel A. & Steel, Mark F. J., 2006. "Non-Gaussian dynamic Bayesian modelling for panel data," MPRA Paper 450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Lau, Sie-Hoe & Ling, Siew-Eng, 2005. "A complementary test for ADF test with an application to the exchange rates returns," MPRA Paper 518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gundersen, Craig & Kreider, Brent, 2006. "Food Stamps and Food Insecurity: What Can Be Learned in the Presence of Non-Classical Measurement Error?," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 12690, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mishra, SK, 2006. "Some Experiments on Fitting of Gielis Curves by Simulated Annealing and Particle Swarm Methods of Global Optimization," MPRA Paper 465, University Library of Munich, Germany.