Report NEP-ECM-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Peter Reinhard Hansen & Asger Lunde & Neil Shephard, 2006. "Designing realised kernels to measure the ex-post variation of equity prices in the presence of noise," Economics Papers 2006-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Andrews, Martyn & Schank, Thorsten & Upward, Richard, 2004. "Practical estimation methods for linked employer-employee data," IAB Discussion Paper 200403, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Pudney, Stephen, 2006. "The dynamics of perception: modelling subjective well-being in a short panel," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-27, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jeffrey Czajkowski, 2006. "Identifying the True Willingness-To-Pay of Bayesian Respondents in a Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Methodology," Working Papers 0606, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Hultblad, Brigitta & Karlsson, Sune, 2006. "Bayesian simultaneous determination of structural breaks and lag lengths," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 630, Stockholm School of Economics.
- T. Bojdecki & Luis G. Gorostiza & A. Talarczyk, 2005. "Occupation Time Fluctuations of an Infinite Variance Branching System in Large Dimensions," RePAd Working Paper Series lrsp-TRS426, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Gregory Erin Givens & Michael K. Salemi, 2006. "Generalized Method of Moments and Inverse Control," Working Papers 200603, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold & Roberto S. Mariano & Anthony S. Tay & Yiu Kuen Tse, 2006. "Direction-of-Change Forecasts Based on Conditional Variance, Skewness and Kurtosis Dynamics: International Evidence," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00078770 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- F. Alfonso Arellano Espinar, 2006. "Una Revisión Sobre Los Métodos De Estudio Y Evaluación En Las Políticas Activas De Empleo," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).