Report NEP-ECM-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2005. "Fractional Cointegration And Aggregate Money Demand Functions," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-01, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Item repec:fda:fdaeee:05-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eva Cantoni & Chris Field & Joanna Mills Flemming & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2005. "Longitudinal variable selection by cross-validation in the case of many covariates," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2005.01, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Veronika Czellar & G. Andrew Karolyi & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2005. "Indirect Robust Estimation of the Short-term Interest Rate Process;," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2005.02, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Adolfson, Malin & Laséen, Stefan & Lindé, Jesper & Villani, Mattias, 2005. "Bayesian Estimation of an Open Economy DSGE Model with Incomplete Pass-Through," Working Paper Series 179, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Villani, Mattias, 2005. "Inference in Vector Autoregressive Models with an Informative Prior on the Steady State," Working Paper Series 181, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Hosung Jung, 2005. "A Test for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-77, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & James Stock & Mark Watson, 2005. "A Comparison of Direct and Iterated Multistep AR Methods for Forecasting Macroeconomic Time Series," Working Papers 285, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Massimiliano Marcellino, 2005. "Leading Indicators: What Have We Learned?," Working Papers 286, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2005. "Volatility Forecasting," NBER Working Papers 11188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Martin Wagner, 2005. "The Performance of Panel Unit Root and Stationarity Tests: Results from a Large Scale Simulation Study," Diskussionsschriften dp0503, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Rien Wagenvoort & Paul Schure, 2005. "A Recursive Thick Frontier Approach To Estimating Production Efficiency," Econometrics Working Papers 0503, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Patrick Marsh, . "A Measure of Distance for the Unit Root Hypothesis," Discussion Papers 05/02, Department of Economics, University of York.