Report NEP-ECM-2004-04-04This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2004-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Niels Haldrup & Morten O. Nielsen, 2004. "A Regime Switching Long Memory Model for Electricity Prices," Economics Working Papers 2004-2, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Dora Borbély & Carsten-Patrick Meier, 2003. "Macroeconomic Interval Forecasting: The Case of Assessing the Risk of Deflation in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1153, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bollinger, Christopher R. & Chandra, Amitabh, 2004. "Iatrogenic Specification Error: A Cautionary Tale of Cleaning Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patrick Marsh, . "Some Geometry for the Maximal Invariant in Linear Regression," Discussion Papers 04/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2003. "The Generalized Dynamic Factor Model. One-Sided Estimation and Forecasting," LEM Papers Series 2003/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Gabriel Pons Rotger, 2004. "Seasonal Unit Root Testing Based on the Temporal Aggregation of Seasonal Cycles," Economics Working Papers 2004-1, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Renault, E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2004. "Stochatic Volatility Models with Transaction Time Risk," Discussion Paper 2004-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Soest, A.H.O. van & Hurd, M., 2004. "A Test for Anchoring and Yea-Saying in Experimental Consumption Data," Discussion Paper 2004-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jonathan Dark, 2004. "Bivariate error correction FIGARCH and FIAPARCH models on the Australian All Ordinaries Index and its SPI futures," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.