Report NEP-ECM-2003-11-30This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mira Antonietta & Tenconi Paolo, 2003. "Bayesian estimate of credit risk via MCMC with delayed rejection," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0315, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Katsumi Shimotsu, 2003. "Exact Local Whittle Estimation of Fractionally Cointegrated Systems," Economics Discussion Papers 570, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Brendan McCabe & Stephen Leybourne & David Harris, 2003. "Testing for Stochastic Cointegration and Evidence for Present Value Models," Econometrics 0311009, EconWPA.
- Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2003. "A Multiple Indicators Model for Volatility Using Intra-Daily Data," NBER Working Papers 10117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabian BORNHORST, 2003. "On the use of panel unit root tests on cross-sectionally dependent data: an application to PPP," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/24, European University Institute.
- Katsumi Shimotsu, 2003. "Gaussian semiparametric estimation of multivariate fractionally integrated processes," Economics Discussion Papers 571, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan H. Wright, 2003. "Bayesian Model Averaging and exchange rate forecasts," International Finance Discussion Papers 779, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonathan H. Wright, 2003. "Forecasting U.S. inflation by Bayesian Model Averaging," International Finance Discussion Papers 780, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lan Zhang & Per A. Mykland & Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 2003. "A Tale of Two Time Scales: Determining Integrated Volatility with Noisy High Frequency Data," NBER Working Papers 10111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:mtl:montde:17-2003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mira Antonietta & Omtzigt Pieter, 2003. "Stationary preserving and efficiency increasing probability mass transfer made possible," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0313, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Theodore M. Crone, 2003. "An alternative definition of economic regions in the U.S. based on similarities in state business cycles," Working Papers 03-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bartolucci Francesco & Mira Antonietta, 2003. "Efficient estimate of Bayes factors from Reversible Jump output," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0314, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Samuel Copt & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2003. "High Breakdown Inference in the Mixed Linear Model," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2003.06, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Item repec:fip:fedmbp:5-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramsey, J.B., 2002. "Wavelets in Economics and Finance: Past and Future," Working Papers 02-02, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.