Report NEP-ECM-2002-09-28This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2002278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tommaso Proietti, 2002. "Some Reflections on Trend-Cycle Decompositions with Correlated Components," Econometrics, EconWPA 0209002, EconWPA.
- Jim E. Griffin & Mark F.J. Steel, 2002. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference for Stochastic Frontier Models," Econometrics, EconWPA 0209001, EconWPA, revised 18 Sep 2002.
- Andrew Chesher, 2002. "Instrumental Values," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP17/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa & M. S. Srivastava, 2002. "Minimax Empirical Bayes Ridge-Principal Component Regression Estimators," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-170, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Andreas Gottschling & Christian Haefke & Halbert White, 2002. "Hypernormal densities," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 638, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Markus Froelich, 2002. "Nonparametric IV estimation of local average treatment effects with covariates," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2002-19, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.