Report NEP-DGE-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés González & Martha Rosalba López Piñeros & Norberto Rodríguez Niño & Santiago Téllez, 2013. "Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy with Oil Sector and non-Ricardian Agents," Borradores de Economia 759, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Carine Nourry & Thomas Seegmuller & Alain Venditti, 2013. "Public Spending as a Source of Endogenous Business Cycles in a Ramsey Model with Many Agents," AMSE Working Papers 1314, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 08 Feb 2013.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2013. "On the Optimal Control of the Vintage Capital Growth Model with Endogenous Labour Supply," AMSE Working Papers 1303, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 05 Feb 2013.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Baris Alpaslan, 2013. "Child Labor, Intra-Household Bargaining and Economic Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 181, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Nicholas Bloom & Max Floetotto & Nir Jaimovich & Itay Saporta-Eksten & Stephen Terry, 2013. "Really Uncertain Business Cycles," CEP Discussion Papers dp1195, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Carine Nourry & Thomas Seegmuller & Alain Venditti, 2013. "Destabilizing Balanced-Budget Consumption Taxes in Multi-Sector Economies," AMSE Working Papers 1312, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Sep 2012.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2013. "Destabilization Effect of International Trade in a Perfect Foresight Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," AMSE Working Papers 1313, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Feb 2013.
- Frédéric Dufourt & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2013. "Indeterminacy and Sunspot Fluctuations in Two-Sector RBC models: Theory and Calibration," AMSE Working Papers 1315, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Nov 2009.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Lene Kromann, 2013. "An Equilibrium Search Model of the Labor Market Entry of Second-Generation Immigrants and Ethnic Danes," Economics Working Papers 2013-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Heutel, Garth, 2013. "Environmental Macroeconomics: Environmental Policy, Business Cycles, and Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 13-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Roger E.A. Farmer & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2013. "The Inefficient Markets Hypothesis: Why Financial Markets Do Not Work Well in the Real World," AMSE Working Papers 1311, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 26 Feb 2013.
- Tom Krebs & Pravin Krishna & William F. Maloney, 2013. "Income Risk, Income Mobility and Welfare," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010495, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Kevin Hoover, 2013. "Was Harrod Right?," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-02, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.