Report NEP-DGE-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Ligthart, J.E., 2011. "Public Infrastructure Investment, Output Dynamics, and Balanced Budget Fiscal Rules," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-092, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stähler, Nikolai, 2011. "Recent developments in quantitative models of sovereign default," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 2011,17, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2011. "Longevity, Life-Cycle Behavior and Pension Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 396, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Oguro, Kazumasa & Sato, Motohiro, 2011. "Public Debt Accumulation and Fiscal Consolidation," CIS Discussion paper series, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 517, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sergio Salgado I., 2011. "Investment Dynamics in a DSGE Model with Heterogeneous Firms and Corporate Taxation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 638, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Kaas, Leo, 2011. "Wage Dispersion and Labor Turnover with Adverse Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 5936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Pablo Medina & Alberto Naudon, 2011. "Labor Market Dyncamics in Chile: the Role of Terms of Trade Shocks," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 637, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hsu, Minchung, 2011. "Health insurance and precautionary saving: a structural analysis," MPRA Paper 32975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikhail Golosov & John Hassler & Per Krusell & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011. "Optimal Taxes on Fossil Fuel in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 17348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Bardsley & Nisvan Erkal & Nikos Nikiforakis & Tom Wilkening, 2011. "Recursive Contracts, Firm Longevity, and Rat Races: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 1122, The University of Melbourne, revised 2011.
- Anja Sautmann, 2011. "Partner Search and Demographics: The Marriage Squeeze in India," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 2011-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Costain, James & Nakov, Anton, 2011. "Precautionary price stickiness," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1375, European Central Bank.
- Stephane Auray & Aureline Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2011. "A Tale of Tax Policies in Open Economies," Working Papers, Concordia University, Department of Economics 11004, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Paul D. McNelis, 2010. "Need Singapore Fear Floating? A DSGE-VAR Approach," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 29-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.