Report NEP-DGE-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Ligthart, J.E., 2011. "Public Infrastructure Investment, Output Dynamics, and Balanced Budget Fiscal Rules," Discussion Paper 2011-092, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stähler, Nikolai, 2011. "Recent developments in quantitative models of sovereign default," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,17, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2011. "Longevity, Life-Cycle Behavior and Pension Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 396, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Oguro, Kazumasa & Sato, Motohiro, 2011. "Public Debt Accumulation and Fiscal Consolidation," CIS Discussion paper series 517, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sergio Salgado I., 2011. "Investment Dynamics in a DSGE Model with Heterogeneous Firms and Corporate Taxation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 638, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Kaas, Leo, 2011. "Wage Dispersion and Labor Turnover with Adverse Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 5936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Pablo Medina & Alberto Naudon, 2011. "Labor Market Dyncamics in Chile: the Role of Terms of Trade Shocks," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 637, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hsu, Minchung, 2011. "Health insurance and precautionary saving: a structural analysis," MPRA Paper 32975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikhail Golosov & John Hassler & Per Krusell & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011. "Optimal Taxes on Fossil Fuel in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 17348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Bardsley & Nisvan Erkal & Nikos Nikiforakis & Tom Wilkening, 2011. "Recursive Contracts, Firm Longevity, and Rat Races: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1122, The University of Melbourne, revised 2011.
- Anja Sautmann, 2011. "Partner Search and Demographics: The Marriage Squeeze in India," Working Papers 2011-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Costain, James & Nakov, Anton, 2011. "Precautionary price stickiness," Working Paper Series 1375, European Central Bank.
- Stephane Auray & Aureline Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2011. "A Tale of Tax Policies in Open Economies," Working Papers 11004, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Paul D. McNelis, 2010. "Need Singapore Fear Floating? A DSGE-VAR Approach," Working Papers 29-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.