Report NEP-DGE-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jing Dang & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2011. "Real Business Cycles with a Human Capital Investment Sector and Endogenous Growth: Persistence, Volatility and Labor Puzzles," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1128, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2011. "Longevity, Life-Cycle Behavior and Pension Reform," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1140, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- l’Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2011. "Does bargaining matter in the small firm's matching model?," Working Paper Series 1359, European Central Bank.
- Benjamin Born & Alexandra Peter & Johannes Pfeifer, 2011. "Fiscal News and Macroeconomic Volatility," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse08_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Luigi Iovino & Jennifer La'O, 2011. "Cycles, Gaps, and the Social Value of Information," NBER Working Papers 17229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2011. "Towards a micro-founded theory of aggregate labor supply," Working Papers 2011-13, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 23 Nov 2011.
- Nicoletta Batini & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Bo Yang, 2011. "Informality, Frictions and Monetary Policy," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0711, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Pietro Peretto & Simone Valente, 2011. "Growth on a Finite Planet: Resources, Technology and Population in the Long Run," Working Papers 11-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Philip, Jung & Moritz, Kuhn, 2011. "The Era of the U.S.-Europe Labor Market Divide: What can we learn?," MPRA Paper 32322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basu, Arnab K & Chau, Nancy H & Kanbur, Ravi, 2011. "Contractual Dualism, Market Power and Informality," CEPR Discussion Papers 8485, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ryo Kato & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2011. "Bank Overleverage and Macroeconomic Fragility," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-15, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Eva Moreno-Galbis, 2010. "On the impact of the TFP growth on the employment rate: does training on-the-job matter?," Papers 2010-15, TEPP Working Papers.
- Perri, Fabrizio & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2011. "International Recessions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beaudry, Paul & Portier, Franck, 2011. "A Gains from Trade Perspective on Macroeconomic Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Backus & Mikhail Chernov & Stanley E. Zin, 2011. "Sources of Entropy in Representative Agent Models," NBER Working Papers 17219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.