Report NEP-DGE-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vilmi, Lauri, 2011. "The Effects of Endogenous Firm Exit on Business Cycle Dynamics and Optimal Fiscal Policy," Working Paper Series 250, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Xiaoshan Chen & Ronald MacDonald, 2011. "Realised and Optimal Monetary Policy Rules in an Estimated Markov-Switching DSGE Model of the United Kingdom," Working Papers 2011_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Dang, Jing & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2011. "Real Business Cycles with a Human Capital Investment Sector and Endogenous Growth: Persistence, Volatility and Labor Puzzles," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Radim Bohacek & Hugo Rodríguez-Mendizábal, 2011. "Misallocation of Capital in a Model of Endogenous Financial Intermediation and Insurance," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 867.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Noussair, C.N. & Pfajfar, D. & Zsiros, J., 2011. "Frictions, Persistence, and Central Bank Policy in an Experimental Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Economy," Discussion Paper 2011-030, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hongfei Sun, 2011. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in a Heterogeneous-Agent Economy," Working Papers 1262, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2011. "Endogenous Entry, International Business Cycles, and Welfare," Cahiers de recherche 11-05, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Yusuke Kinai, 2011. "Solution Concept for Intergenerational Conflict: the Role of Intergenerational Bargaining," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- vom Berge, Philipp, 2011. "Search Unemployment and New Economic Geography," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 454, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Edgar Villa & Andres Salazar, 2010. "Poverty traps, economic inequality and delinquent incentives," VNIVERSITAS ECONÃMICA 008214, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Ed Westerhout, 2011. "Intergenerational Risk Sharing in Time-Consistent Funded Pension Schemes," CPB Discussion Paper 176, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Zhang, Hongru, 2011. "Financial Sector Shocks, External Finance Premium and Business Cycle ," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Paolo Zagaglia, 2011. "Forecasting Long-Term Interest Rates with a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area: The Role of the Feedback," Working Paper Series 19_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Marina Azzimonti & Eva de Francisco & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2011. "Financial globalization and the raising of public debt," Working Papers 2011-03, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu, 2011. "Embodied technological change, capital sectoral allocation and export-led growth," MPRA Paper 29810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huixin Bi, 2011. "Sovereign Default Risk Premia, Fiscal Limits and Fiscal Policy," Working Papers 11-10, Bank of Canada.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2011. "War signals: a theory of trade, trust and conflict," ECON - Working Papers 013, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.