Report NEP-DGE-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2010. "Fertility Choices, Human Capital Accumulation, and Endogenous Volatility," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/08, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos & Intan Zanariah Zakaria, 2010. "Endogenous Fertility in a Growth Model with Public and Private Health Expenditures," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/07, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Vasco Gabriel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Bo Yang, 2010. "An Estimated DSGE Model of the Indian Economy," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 1210, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Julen Esteban-Pretel & Junichi Fujimoto, 2011. "Life-Cycle Labor Search with Stochastic Match Quality," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-783, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ester Faia, 2011. "Credit Risk Transfers and the Macroeconomy," Kiel Working Papers 1677, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2010. "Applications and Interviews: A Structural Analysis of Two-Sided Simultaneous Search," IZA Discussion Papers 5416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel PÃ©rez SebastiÃ¡n & MarÃa Dolores GuillÃ³ Fuentes, 2010. "A unified theory of structural change," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2010-34, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Igor Vetlov & Ricardo Mourinho Felix & Laure Frey & Tibor Hledik & Zoltan Jakab & Niki Papadopoulou & Lukas Reiss & Martin Schneider, 2010. "The Implementation of Scenarios using DSGE Models," Working Papers, Central Bank of Cyprus 2010-10, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2011. "Nonlinear dynamics in an OLG growth model with young and old age labour supply: the role of public health expenditure," MPRA Paper 28180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2011. "Tax Morale, Entrepreneurship, and the Irregular Economy," Working Papers, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche 2011-01, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Briana Chang, 2011. "Adverse Selection and Liquidity Distortion in Decentralized Markets," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1513, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- O. Carboni & G. Medda, 2010. "A Neoclassical Growth Model with Public Spending," Working Paper CRENoS 201033, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- SÃ¡ez-MartÃ, Maria & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Cultural Transmission, Discrimination and Peer Effects," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2011:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhu, Junjun & Xie, Shiyu, 2011. "Asymmetric Shocks, Long-term Bonds and Sovereign Default," MPRA Paper 28236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gbewopo Attila, 2011. "Corruption, taxation and economic growth: theory and evidence," Working Papers halshs-00556668, HAL.
- De Vroey, Michel, 2010. "Lucas on the relationship between theory and ideology," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Minzyuk, Larysa, 2010. "The development of non-monetary means of payment," MPRA Paper 28167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.