Report NEP-DGE-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2010. "Output Dynamics, Technology, and Public Investment," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ester Faia & Eleni Iliopulos, 2010. "Financial Globalization, Financial Frictions and Optimal Monetary Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1639, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Christopher Reicher, 2010. "A Frictionless Model of Job Flows and the Beveridge Curve," Kiel Working Papers 1636, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ligthart, J.E. & Meijden, G.C. van der, 2010. "Coordinated Tax-Tariff Reforms, Informality, and Welfare Distribution," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paul Levine, 2010. "Monetary Policy in an Uncertain World: Probability Models and the Design of Robust Monetary Rules," Working Papers id:2761, eSocialSciences.
- Luigi Paciello, 2008. "The Response of Prices to Technology and Monetary Policy Shocks under Rational Inattention," EIEF Working Papers Series 0816, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2007.
- Jordi GalÃ & Thijs van Rens, 2010. "The Vanishing Procyclicality of Labor Productivity," Kiel Working Papers 1641, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gilles Saint Paul, 2010. "The Economics of Human Cloning," Working Papers id:2767, eSocialSciences.
- Kumar, Saten & Pacheco, Gail, 2010. "What Determines the Long run Growth in Kenya?," MPRA Paper 24338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FÃ¤rnstrand Damsgaard, Erika, 2010. "Exhaustible Resources, Technology Choice and Industrialization of Developing Countries," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 844, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ikefuji, M. & Laeven, R.J.A. & Magnus, J.R. & Muris, C.H.M., 2010. "Scrap Value Functions in Dynamic Decision Problems," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.