Report NEP-DGE-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alice Schoonbroodt & Michele Tertilt, 2010. "Who Owns Children and Does It Matter?," Working Papers id:2360, eSocialSciences.
- Henrique S. Basso and Javier Coto-Martinez, Yunus Aksoy,, 2010. "Lending Relationships and Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 2009:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Jan 2010.
- Item repec:eab:laborw:1537 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Menzio & Shouyong Shi, 2010. "Directed Search on the Job, Heterogeneity, and Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Papers tecipa-390, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:laborw:1536 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mausumi Das & Shankha Chakraborty, 2010. "Mortality, Human Capital and Persistent Inequality," Working Papers id:2365, eSocialSciences.
- Bauer, Christian & Lingens, Jörg, 2010. "Individual vs. Collective Bargaining in the Large Firm Search Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 11315, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:evo:wpecon:2009_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2010. "Positional Preferences In Time And Space: Implications For Optimal Income Taxation," Working Papers in Economics 426, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Shigeto Kitano, 2010. "Capital Controls and Welfare," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jul 2011.
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2010. "The Evolution of Education: A Macroeconomic Analysis," Working Papers tecipa-388, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- MIYAZAWA Kensuke, 2010. "Pension Benefit and Hours Worked," Discussion papers 10004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Söderberg, Johan, 2010. "Non-uniform staggered prices and output persistence," Working Paper Series 2009:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jesús Rodríguez López, 2010. "Growth, fluctuations and technology in the U.S. post-war economy," Working Papers 10.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Elvira Prades & Katrin Rabitsch, 2009. "Capital liberalization and the US external imbalance," MNB Working Papers 2009/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).