Report NEP-DGE-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferre de Graeve & Maarten Dossche & Marina Emiris & Henri Sneessens & Raf Wouters, 2009. "Risk Premiums and Macroeconomic Dynamics in a Heterogeneous Agent Model," CREA Discussion Paper Series, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg 09-17, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "PAYG pensions and economic cycles," MPRA Paper 19984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharon Harrison & Mark Weder, 2010. "Sunspots and Credit Frictions," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 201001, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2010. "Sector-Specific Productivity Shocks in a Matching Model," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1585, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Salvatore Nisticò, 2010. "Stock Market Conditions and Monetary Policy in a DSGE Model for the U.S," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0107, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michael A. Cohen & Marina-Selini Katsaiti, 2009. "Evaluating Health Care Externality Costs Generated by Risky Consumption Goods," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2009-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Totzek, Alexander, 2009. "Firms' heterogeneity, endogenous entry, and exit decisions," Economics Working Papers, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics 2009,11, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2010. "Growth and Firm Dynamics with Horizontal and Vertical R&D," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 356, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:bon:bonedp:bgse30_2009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2010. "Constrained Inefficiency and Optimal Taxation with Uninsurable Risks," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 694, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Luisa Lambertini & Caterina Mendicino & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2010. "Expectations-Driven Cycles in the Housing Market," Working Papers, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne 201001, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, revised Oct 2010.
- Mc Morrow, Kieran & Röger, Werner, 2009. "R&D capital and economic growth: The empirical evidence," EIB Papers, European Investment Bank, Economics Department 4/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.