Report NEP-DGE-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Ravenna & Carl E. Walsh, 2009. "Welfare-based optimal monetary policy with unemployment and sticky prices: a linear-quadratic framework," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2009-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kazumasa, Oguro & Junichiro, Takahata & Manabu, Shimasawa, 2009. "Child Benefit and Fiscal Burden: OLG Model with Endogenous Fertility," MPRA Paper 16132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Emilio Boscá & Javier Ferri & Rafa Doménech, 2009. "Search, Nash Bargaining and Rule of Thumb Consumers," Working Papers, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia 0901, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- KATO Atsuyuki, 2009. "Productivity and Characteristics of Firms: An application of a bootstrapped data envelopment analysis to Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 09027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Regis Barnichon, 2009. "Demand-driven job separation: reconciling search models with the ins and outs of unemployment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2009-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Lagakos, 2009. "Superstores or mom and pops? Technolgy adoption and productivity differences in retail trade," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 428, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Adjemian, S. & Cahn, C. & Devulder, A. & Maggiar, N., 2009. "Variantes en Univers Incertain," Working papers, Banque de France 236, Banque de France.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharon Harrison & Mark Weder, 2009. "Technological Change and the Roaring Twenties: A Neoclassical Perspective," Working Papers, Barnard College, Department of Economics 0902, Barnard College, Department of Economics.
- Olayeni, Olaolu Richard, 2009. "A small open economy model for Nigeria: a BVAR-DSGE approach," MPRA Paper 16180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Mulino, 2005. "Welfare, Population Growth and Dynamic Inefficiency in an OLG Framework," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 19/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Corseuil, Carlos H. L., 2009. "Worker Flows and Firm Dynamics in a Labour Market Model," MPRA Paper 16157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kopecky, Karen A. & Koreshkova, Tatyana, 2009. "The Impact of Medical and Nursing Home Expenses and Social Insurance Policies on Savings and Inequality," MPRA Paper 16197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2009. "Fiscal Stimulus: A Neoclassical Perspective," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-421, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.