Report NEP-DGE-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Costain & AntÃ³n NÃ¡kov, 2009. "Dynamics of the price distribution in a general model of state-dependent pricing," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0831, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Luisa Corrado & Alessandra Pelloni, 2008. "Volatility, Growth and Labour Elasticity," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 32-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Sungbae An & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2008. "Can a Representative-Agent Model Represent a Heterogeneous-Agent Economy?," RCER Working Papers 542, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Elena Andreou & Marianne Sensier & Alessandra Pelloni, 2008. "Is Volatility Good for Growth?," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 37-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Riccardo Fiorito & Giulio Zanella, 2008. "Labor Supply Elasticities: Can Micro Be Misleading for Macro?," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 547, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Mark Bils & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2008. "Heterogeneity and Cyclical Unemployment," RCER Working Papers 543, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Papagni, Erasmo, 2008. "The Long-run Effects of Household Liquidity Constraints and Taxation on Fertility, Education, Saving and Growth," MPRA Paper 12793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12854 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharon Harrison & Mark Weder, 2009. "Technological Change and the Roaring Twenties: A Neoclassical Perspective," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 200901, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Radhika Lahiri & Elizabeth Richardson, 2008. "Public and Private Expenditures on Health in the Presence of Inequality and Endogenous Mortality: A Political Economy Perspective," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 240, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 15 Dec 2008.
- StÃ©phane Auray & AurÃ©lien Eyquem & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Jouneau-Sion, 2009. "Riots, Battles and Cycles," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 09-01, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 05 Apr 2009.
- Barnett, William A. & He, Susan, 2009. "Existence of Singularity Bifurcation in an Euler-Equations Model of the United States Economy: Grandmont was Right," MPRA Paper 12803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MÃ¡rio R. PÃ¡scoa & Myrian Petrassi & Juan Pablo Torres-MartÃnez, 2009. "Fiat Money and the Value of Binding Portfolio Constraints," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 176, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Kanda Naknoi, 2008. "The Benefit of Exchange Rate Flexibility, Trade Openness and Extensive Margin," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1215, Purdue University, Department of Economics.