Report NEP-DGE-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Creedy & Shuyun May Li & Solmaz Moslehi, 2008. "The Composition of Government Expenditure in an Overlapping Generations Model," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1043, The University of Melbourne.
- Lilia Karnizova, 2008. "The Spirit of Capitalism and Expectation Driven Business Cycles," Working Papers 0804E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- YATSENKO, Yuri & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & HRITONENKO, Natali, 2008. "Estimating the dynamics of R&D-based growth models," CORE Discussion Papers 2008052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DESBORDES, Rodolphe & LATZER, Hélène, 2008. "How do epidemics induce behavioral changes?," CORE Discussion Papers 2008042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2008. "On the Joint Dynamics of Pollution and Capital Accumulation," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/38, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jan 2009.
- Malin Adolfson & Stefan Laséen & Jesper Lindé & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2008. "Monetary Policy Trade-Offs in an Estimated Open-Economy DSGE Model," NBER Working Papers 14510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "On the role of progressive taxation in a Ramsey Model with heterogeneous households," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08051, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, Ahmed S. Rahman and Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Luddites and the Demographic Transition," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp266, IIIS.
- Zheng Liu & Louis Phaneuf, 2008. "Do Nominal Rigidities Matter for the Transmission of Technology Shocks?," Cahiers de recherche 0837, CIRPEE.
- Lehmann, Etienne & Parmentier, Alexis & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2008. "Optimal Income Taxation with Endogenous Participation and Search Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 3804, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabio Mariani & Agustin Pérez-Barahona & Natacha Raffin, 2008. "Life expectancy and the environment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Benoit Julien & John Kennes & Ian King & Sephorah Mangin, 2008. "Directed Search, Unemployment and Public Policy," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1049, The University of Melbourne.
- Diego A. Comin, 2008. "An Exploration of the Japanese Slowdown during the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 14509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Costain & Antón Nákov, 2008. "Price adjustments in a general model of state-dependent pricing," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0824, Banco de Espa�a.
- Laura Gardini & Cars Hommes & Fabio Tramontana & Robin de Vilder, 2008. "Forward and Backward Dynamics in Implicitly Defined Overlapping Generations Models," Working Papers 0806, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Shuyun May Li, 2008. "Costly External Finance, Reallocation, and Aggregate Productivity," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1044, The University of Melbourne.