Report NEP-DGE-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henriksen, Espen & Kydland, Finn & Sustek, Roman, 2008. "The High Cross-Country Correlations of Prices and Interest Rates," MPRA Paper 10963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caucutt, Elizabeth M. & Cooley, Thomas F. & Guner, Nezih, 2008. "The Farm, the City, and the Emergence of Social Security," IZA Discussion Papers 3731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chu, Angus C. & Peng, Shin-Kun, 2008. "Effects of TRIPS on Growth, Welfare and Income Inequality in an R&D-Growth Model," MPRA Paper 10956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haefke, Christian & Sonntag, Marcus & van Rens, Thijs, 2008. "Wage Rigidity and Job Creation," IZA Discussion Papers 3714, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kazuo Mino & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2008. "Consumption Externalities and Equilibrium Dynamics with Heterogenous Agents," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-30, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Nick Draper, 2008. "Prudence and Robustness as Explanations for Precautionary Savings; an Evaluation," CPB Memorandum 196, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2008. "Growth and Competition in a Model of Human Capital Accumulation and Research," MPRA Paper 10913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Bessen, 2008. "Accounting for Productivity Growth When Technical Change is Biased," Working Papers 0802, Research on Innovation.
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2008. "The Evolution of Education: A Macroeconomic Analysis," Working Papers tecipa-339, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Soyolmaa Batbekh and & Keith Blackburn, 2008. "On the Macroeconomics of Microfi?nance," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 106, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Kaas, Leo & Zink, Stefan, 2008. "Human Capital Investment with Competitive Labor Search," IZA Discussion Papers 3722, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2008. "Sudden Stops, Sectoral Reallocations, and the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 14395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Bessen, 2009. "More Machines, Better Machines...Or Better Workers?," Working Papers 0803, Research on Innovation.
- Michael Dotsey & Margarida Duarte, 2008. "Nontraded Goods, Market Segmentation, and Exchange Rates," Working Papers tecipa-338, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Richard Rogerson, 2008. "Market Work, Home Work and Taxes: A Cross Country Analysis," NBER Working Papers 14400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2008. "Temporary Price Changes and the Real Effects of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 14392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.