Report NEP-DGE-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ippei Fujiwara & Yasuo Hirose & Mototsugu Shintani, 2008. "Can News Be a Major Source of Aggregate Fluctuations? A Bayesian DSGE Approach," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-16, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don Schlagenhauf, 2009. "The loan structure and housing tenure decisions in an equilibrium model of mortgage choice," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2008-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James M. Nason & John H. Rogers, 2008. "Exchange rates and fundamentals: a generalization," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2008-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00306463_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caterina Mendicino, 2008. "On the Amplification Role of Collateral Constraints," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 08-23, Bank of Canada.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2008. "Environmental Policy, Education and Growth: A Reappraisal when Lifetime Is Finite," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martin Bodenstein, 2008. "Trade elasticity of substitution and equilibrium dynamics," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 934, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luciano Greco, 2008. "A Note on Social Security and Public Debt," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0083, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2008. "The Relative Income Hypothesis," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2008s-18, CIRANO.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2008. "Job Market Signaling and Job Search," Discussion Papers 10, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Yuliya Rychalovska, 2007. "Welfare-Based Optimal Monetary Policy in a Two-Sector Small Open Economy," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2007/16, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Levon Barseghyan & Riccardo DiCecio, 2008. "Endogenous productivity and multiple steady states," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2008-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2008. "Job Market Signaling and Job Search," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp488, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2008. "Housing Wealth Isn't Wealth," NBER Working Papers 14204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David R.F. Love & Jean-Francois Lamarche, 2004. "Anticipation and Real Business Cycles," Working Papers, Brock University, Department of Economics 0703, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2007.
- Kenichi Ueda, 2008. "Life Expectancy and Income Convergence in the World," IMF Working Papers 08/158, International Monetary Fund.