Report NEP-DGE-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Implications of Rising Wage Inequality in the United States," NBER Working Papers 14052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2008. "Competition, Human Capital and Income Inequality with Limited Commitment," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/21, European University Institute.
- Wolfram J. Horneff & Raimond H. Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell & Michael Z. Stamos, 2008. "Asset Allocation and Location over the Life Cycle with Survival-Contingent Payouts," NBER Working Papers 14055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takao Kobayashi & Risa Sai & Kazuya Shibata, 2008. "Human Capital as an Asset Mix and Optimal Life-Cycle Portfolio: An Analytical Solution," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-565, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis & Derya Filiz Unsal, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks, Macroeconomics Stability and Welfare in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Papers 08/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Th�ophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," Working Papers 15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Vasco Gabriel & Paul Levine & Christopher Spencer & Bo Yang, 2008. "On the (ir)relevance of direct supply-side effects of monetary policy," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0408, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Paul Söderlind, 2008. "Why Disagreement May Not Matter (much) for Asset Prices," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-11, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Monica Paiella, 2008. "Intertemporal Consumption Choices, Transaction Costs and Limited Participation in Financial Markets: Reconciling Data and Theory," Discussion Papers 1_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Azomahou, Theophile, 2008. "The Economic Impact of AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 038, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Karin Mayr, 2008. "Optimal quota for sector-specific immigration," Economics working papers 2008-07, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.