Report NEP-DGE-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Implications of Rising Wage Inequality in the United States," NBER Working Papers 14052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2008. "Competition, Human Capital and Income Inequality with Limited Commitment," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2008/21, European University Institute.
- Wolfram J. Horneff & Raimond H. Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell & Michael Z. Stamos, 2008. "Asset Allocation and Location over the Life Cycle with Survival-Contingent Payouts," NBER Working Papers 14055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takao Kobayashi & Risa Sai & Kazuya Shibata, 2008. "Human Capital as an Asset Mix and Optimal Life-Cycle Portfolio: An Analytical Solution," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-565, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis & Derya Filiz Unsal, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks, Macroeconomics Stability and Welfare in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 08/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Th�ophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," Working Papers, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam 15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Vasco Gabriel & Paul Levine & Christopher Spencer & Bo Yang, 2008. "On the (ir)relevance of direct supply-side effects of monetary policy," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 0408, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Paul Söderlind, 2008. "Why Disagreement May Not Matter (much) for Asset Prices," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2008-11, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Monica Paiella, 2008. "Intertemporal Consumption Choices, Transaction Costs and Limited Participation in Financial Markets: Reconciling Data and Theory," Discussion Papers, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy 1_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karin Mayr, 2008. "Optimal quota for sector-specific immigration," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2008-07, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.