Report NEP-DGE-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & André Kurmann, 2007. "The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labor Relations," Cahiers de recherche 0743, CIRPEE.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don Schlagenhauf, 2008. "The tax treatment of homeowners and landlords and the progressivity of income taxation," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2008-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kim, Jinill & Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 2007. "How Much Inflation is Necessary to Grease the Wheels?," Cahiers de recherche, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques 2007-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gao, Xu, 2007. "Business Cycle Accounting for the Chinese Economy," MPRA Paper 7050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Charles Engel & Jian Wang, 2008. "International Trade in Durable Goods: Understanding Volatility, Cyclicality, and Elasticities," NBER Working Papers 13814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Bils & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2008. "Comparative Advantage in Cyclical Unemployment," RCER Working Papers 540, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Philipp Kircher, 2008. "Efficiency of Simultaneous Search," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Berliant, Marcus & Watanabe, Hiroki, 2008. "Explaining the Size Distribution of Cities: X-treme Economies," MPRA Paper 7090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Andreou & Alessandra Pelloni & Marianne Sensier, 2008. "Is Volatility Good for Growth? Evidence from the G7," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 97, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Murat Tasci, 2008. "Positive and normative effects of a minimum wage," Working Paper 0801, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Schied, Alexander & Schoeneborn, Torsten, 2008. "Risk aversion and the dynamics of optimal liquidation strategies in illiquid markets," MPRA Paper 7105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Arellano & Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 2008. "Internal Debt Crises and Sovereign Defaults," NBER Working Papers 13794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rina Oktaviani & Dedi Budiman Hakim & Hermanto Siregar & Sahara Sahara, 2007. "Impact of a Lower Oil Subsidy on Indonesian Macroeconomic Performance, Agricultural Sector and Poverty Incidences: a Recursive Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2007-28, PEP-MPIA.