Report NEP-DGE-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & André KURMANN, 2007. "The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labor Relations," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- J.E. Boscá & A. Díaz & R. Doménech & J. Ferri & E. Pérez & L. Puch, 2007. "A Rational Expectations Model for Simulation and Policy Evaluation of the Spanish Economy," Working Papers 0706, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Juergen Antony & Alfred Maussner, 2008. "A further note on a new class of solutions to dynamic programming problems arising in economic growth," Discussion Paper Series 297, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-49 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Minford, Patrick & Pal, Soubarna, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Overshooting in Real Business Cycle Model - An Empirical Evidence From India," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ellen R McGrattan & Edward C Prescott, 2008. "Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001827, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Renata Bottazzi & Hamish Low & Matthew Wakefield, 2007. "Why do home owners work longer hours?," IFS Working Papers W07/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Nicolas Roys, 2007. "Optimal investment policy with fixed adjustment costs and complete irreversibility," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Strulik, Holger, 2008. "Comparing Consumption: A Curse or a Blessing?," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃÂ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃÂ¤t Hannover dp-382, Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- David Cass, 2007. "Utility-Based Utility," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 04 Jan 2008.