Report NEP-DGE-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Régis Barnichon, 2007. "The Shimer Puzzle and the Correct Identification of Productivity Shocks," CEP Discussion Papers dp0823, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2007. "The Unemployment Volatility Puzzle: Is Wage Stickiness the Answer?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0839, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Régis Barnichon, 2007. "Productivity, Aggregate Demand and Unemployment Fluctuations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0819, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2007. "Creative Destruction with On-the-Job Search," CEP Discussion Papers dp0835, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tsvetanka Karagyozova, 2007. "Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Agents, Incomplete Markets and Trading Constraints," Working papers 2007-46, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00194292 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoshida, Jiro, 2007. "Technology Shocks and Asset Price Dynamics: The Role of Housing in General Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 6271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2007. "A One-Sector Neoclassical Growth Model with Endogenous Retirement," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-531, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Mei Li, 2007. "Coordination Failure in Technological Progress, Economic Growth and Volatility," Working Papers 1147, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Graciela Sanromán, 2007. "Estimating heterogeneous costs of participation in the risky asset markets," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2107, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2007. "Competition and Growth in an Endogenous Growth Model with Expanding Product Variety without Scale Effects," MPRA Paper 6179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Dec 2007.
- Paul Gaggl & Sandra Steindl, 2007. "Business Cycles and Growth: A Survey," WIFO Working Papers 308, WIFO.