Report NEP-DGE-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aubhik Khan & Julia K. Thomas, 2007. "Idiosyncratic shocks and the role of nonconvexities in plant and aggregate investment dynamics," Working Papers 07-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alain Gabler & Omar Licandro, 2007. "Endogenous Growth through Selection and Imitation," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/26, European University Institute.
- Gianni Amisano & Oreste Tristani, 2007. "Euro Area Inflation Persistence in an Estimated Nonlinear DSGE Model," Working Paper Series 18-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Emine Boz, 2007. "Can Miracles Lead to Crises? the Role of Optimism in Emerging Markets Crises," IMF Working Papers 07/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Godfrey Keller & Kevin Roberts & Margaret Stevens, 2007. "Unemployment, Participation and Market Size," Economics Series Working Papers 362, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alain Gabler, 2007. "Sector-specific Markup Fluctuations and the Business Cycle," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/25, European University Institute.
- Brad Baxter & Liam Graham & Stephen Wright, 2007. "The Endogenous Kalman Filter," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0719, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Juan Pablo Medina Guzman & Ruy Lama, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy Under Segmented Asset Markets and Sticky Prices," IMF Working Papers 07/217, International Monetary Fund.
- Chu, Angus C., 2007. "Economic Growth and Patent Policy: Quantifying the Effects of Patent Length on R&D and Consumption," MPRA Paper 5476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2008. "The Macroeconomics of Health Savings Accounts," Caepr Working Papers 2007-023, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Giulio Fella & Giovanni Gallipoli, 2007. "Education and Crime over the Life Cycle," Working Paper Series 15-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Thomas Philippon, 2007. "Financiers vs. Engineers: Should the Financial Sector be Taxed or Subsidized?," NBER Working Papers 13560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maoz, Yishay, 2007. "Labor Hours in the U.S. and Europe - the Role of Different Preferences Towards Leisure," MPRA Paper 5467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON, 2007. "Executive Compensation: The View from General Equilibrium," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.10, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Thorsten Koeppl & Cyril Monnet & Ted Temzelides, 2007. "A dynamic model of the payment system," Working Papers 07-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.