Report NEP-DGE-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karel Mertens, 2007. "The Role of Expectations in Sudden Stops," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/16, European University Institute.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Sanchez, Juan M & Wang, Cheng, 2007. "Financing Development: The Role of Information Costs," Staff General Research Papers 12848, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Peter N. Ireland & Scott Schuh, 2007. "Productivity and U.S. Macroeconomic Performance: Interpreting the Past and Predicting the Future with a Two-Sector Real Business Cycle Model," NBER Working Papers 13532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pham The Anh, 2007. "Growth, Volatility And Stabilisation Policy In A DSGE Model With Nominal Rigidities And Learning-By-Doing," Working Papers 04, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2008. "Openness, technology capital, and development," Staff Report 396, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Berliant, Marcus & Watanabe, Hiroki, 2007. "Explaining the size distribution of cities: X-treme economies," MPRA Paper 5428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marasco, Antonio, 2002. "An endogenous growth model with quality ladders and consumers’ heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 5389, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Fève, Patrick & Matheron, Julien & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2007. "Disinflation Shocks in the Eurozone: a DSGE Perspective," IDEI Working Papers 483, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Pontus Rendahl, 2007. "Asset Based Unemployment Insurance," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/15, European University Institute.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Christopher J. Waller & Randall Wright, 2007. "Money and capital," Working Paper 0714, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Gernot J. Mueller, 2007. "Twin Deficits, Openness and the Business Cycle," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/20, European University Institute.
- Renato Faccini, 2007. "Unemployment and Within-Group Wage Inequality: Can Information Explain the Trade-Off?," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/14, European University Institute.
- Fabio Canova, 2007. "How much structure in empirical models?," Economics Working Papers 1054, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lawrence Christiano & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno, 2007. "Shocks, Structures or Monetary Policies? The Euro Area and US After 2001," NBER Working Papers 13521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zheng Liu & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2007. "Asymmetric expectation effects of regime shifts and the Great Moderation," Working Paper 2007-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2007. "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-300, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Pescatori, 2007. "Incomplete markets and households’ exposure to interest rate and inflation risk: implications for the monetary policy maker," Working Paper 0709, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Richard Pierse, 2007. "Monetary Policy Coordination Revisited in a Two-Bloc DSGE Model," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0907, School of Economics, University of Surrey.