Report NEP-DGE-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Malin & Dirk Krueger & Felix Kubler, 2007. "Computing Stochastic Dynamic Economic Models with a Large Number of State Variables: A Description and Application of a Smolyak-Collocation Method," NBER Working Papers 13517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reichling, Felix, 2006. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in Labor Market Equilibrium when Workers can Self-Insure," MPRA Paper 5362, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2007.
- Ivan Jaccard, 2006. "House Prices, Real Estate Returns and the Business Cycle," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-37, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2007. "Unmeasured Investment and the Puzzling U.S. Boom in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 13499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaimovich, Nir & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2007. "News and Business Cycles in Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 6520, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw, 2007. "A Simple Business-Cycle Model with Shumpeterian Features," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/28, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Dominik Grafenhofer & Christian Jaag & Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg, 2007. "Economic Aging and Demographic Change," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-35, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Ellen McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2007. "Openness, Technology Capital, and Development," NBER Working Papers 13515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivan Jaccard, 2007. "Asset Pricing, Habit Memory, and the Labor Market," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-23, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Nov 2007.
- F. Degraeve, 2007. "The External Finance Premium and the Macroeconomy: US post-WWII Evidence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/482, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.