Report NEP-DGE-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Rafael, 2007. "Shocks and Frictions in US Business Cycles: A Bayesian DSGE Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chakraborty, Suparna, 2006. "Amplifying Business Cycles through Credit Constraints," MPRA Paper 1808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flodén, Martin, 2007. "Vintage Capital and Expectations Driven Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 6113, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Del Negro, Marco & Schorfheide, Frank, 2007. "Forming Priors for DSGE Models (and How It Affects the Assessment of Nominal Rigidities)," CEPR Discussion Papers 6119, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edda Claus & ris Claus, 2007. "Transmitting shocks to the economy: The contribution of interest and exchange rates and the credit channel," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp206, IIIS.
- Adda, Jerome & Dustmann, Christian & Meghir, Costas & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2007. "Career Progression and Formal versus On-the-Job Training," CEPR Discussion Papers 6087, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Chéron, Arnaud & Langot, François, 2007. "Job Creation and Job Destruction over the Life Cycle: The Older Workers in the Spotlight," IZA Discussion Papers 2597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2007. "Taste for variety and endogenous fluctuations in a monopolistic competition model," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- James Costain & Marcel Jansen, 2006. "Employment fluctuations with downward wage rigidity: the role of moral hazard," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0632, Banco de Espa�a.
- Marla, Ripoll & Juan, Cordoba, 2006. "The Role of Education in Development," MPRA Paper 1864, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.
- Javier Andrés & Pablo Burriel & Ángel Estrada, 2006. "BEMOD: a DSGE model for the Spanish economy and the rest of the Euro area," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0631, Banco de Espa�a.
- Eric Van Wincoop & Cedric Tille, 2007. "International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 12856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:mse:cesdoc:v07003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan M. Sanchez & Cheng Wang, 2007. "Financing Development: The Role of Information Costs," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 14, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Vincenzo Quadrini & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2007. "Financial Integration, Financial Deepness and Global Imbalances," NBER Working Papers 12909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.