Report NEP-DGE-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:37_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rajeev Dhawan & Karsten Jeske, 2006. "Energy price shocks and the macroeconomy: the role of consumer durables," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2006-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Antonia Diaz & Maria J. Luengo-Prado, 2006. "On The User Cost And Homeownership," Economics Working Papers we065421, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Grossmann, Volker & Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "Pareto-Improving Bequest Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 2277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hui He & Zheng Liu, 2007. "Investment-specific technological change, skill accumulation, and wage inequality," Working Papers 644, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Santiago Budria & Antonia Diaz, 2006. "Term Premium And Equity Premium In Economies With Habit Formation," Economics Working Papers we065522, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Argia M. Sbordone, 2006. "U.S. wage and price dynamics: a limited information approach," Staff Reports 256, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2006. "Dynamic Variational Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 1, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2006. "Assessing Different Drivers of the GreatModeration in the U.S," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0025, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Garibaldi, Pietro, 2006. "Hiring Freeze and Bankruptcy in Unemployment Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 2263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Del Boca & Robert M. Sauer, 2006. "Life Cycle Employment and Fertility Across Institutional Environments," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 20, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Mark Gertler & Antonella Trigari, 2006. "Unemployment Fluctuations With Staggered Nash Wage Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 12498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adda, Jérôme & Dustmann, Christian & Meghir, Costas & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2006. "Career Progression and Formal versus On-the-Job Training," IZA Discussion Papers 2260, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zeno Enders, 2006. "Slow Money Dissemination," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/25, European University Institute.