Report NEP-DGE-2006-05-06This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Renuka Metcalfe, 2006. "The Dynamic Wage Barganing Problem," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1106, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Peter N. Ireland & Scott Schuh, 2006. "Productivity and U.S. Macroeconomic Performance: Interpreting the Past and Predicting the Future with a Two-Sector Real Business Cycle Model," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 642, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Koeppl, Thorsten Volker & Monnet, Cyril & Temzelides, Ted, 2006. "A dynamic model of settlement," Working Paper Series 0604, European Central Bank.
- Siu, Henry, 2006. "The fiscal role of conscription in the US World War II effort," UBC Departmental Archives siu-06-04-26-12-42-20, UBC Department of Economics, revised 26 Apr 2006.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2006. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy in a medium-scale macroeconomic model," Working Paper Series 0612, European Central Bank.
- Jianjun Miao, 2005. "A Search Model of Centralzied and Decentralized Trade," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-144, Boston University - Department of Economics.