Report NEP-DGE-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Hélène Turon, 2006. "On-the-job Search, Productivity Shocks, and the Individual Earnings Process," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/141, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Haefke, Christian & Reiter, Michael, 2006. "Endogenous Labor Market Participation and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 2029, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aaron Schiff & Martin Browning & John Kennes, 2005. "Lots of Heterogeneity in a Matching Model," 2005 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 799, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thorsten Koeppl & Cyril Monnet & Ted Temzelides, 2006. "A Dynamic Model of Settlement," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1053, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2006. "One Sector Models, Indeterminacy, and Productive Public Spending," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp293, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Gabriele, CARDULLO, 2006. "Complementarities and substitutabilities in matching models," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques 2006001, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques.
- Thorsten Koeppl, 2005. "Optimal Dynamic Risk Sharing when Enforcement is a Decision Variable," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1050, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Floden, Martin, 2006. "Why Are Capital Income Taxes So High?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 623, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Christian Groth & Karl-Josef Koch & Thomas M. Steger, 2006. "Rethinking the Concept of Long-Run Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 06-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Tetlow, Robert J. & von zur Muehlen, Peter, 2006. "Robustifying learnability," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0593, European Central Bank.
- John Stachurski, 2006. "Continuous State Dynamic Programming via Nonexpansive Approximation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 961, The University of Melbourne.