Report NEP-DGE-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2005. "DSGE Models of High Exchange-Rate Volatility and Low Pass-Through," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/23, European University Institute.
- Marco Battaglini & Steve Coate, 2006. "A Dynamic Theory of Public Spending, Taxation and Debt," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001094, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Koeniger, Winfried & Prat, Julien, 2006. "Employment Protection, Product Market Regulation and Firm Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 1960, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bilbiie, Florin O. & Meier, André & Müller, Gernot J., 2006. "What accounts for the changes in U.S. fiscal policy transmission?," Working Paper Series 0582, European Central Bank.
- Óscar Afonso & Paulo B. Vasconcelos, 2006. "Numerical computation for initial value problems in economics," FEP Working Papers 202, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2005. "Competition, innovation and growth with limited commitment," Economics Working Papers 933, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Oleg Korenok, 2005. "Empirical Comparison of Sticky Price and Sticky Information Models," Working Papers 0501, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2005. "Patience Capital and the Demise of the Aristocracy," Seminar Papers, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies 735, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Fabio Canova & Luca Sala, 2006. "Back to Square One: Identification Issues in DSGE Models," Working Papers 303, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Michael Perry, 2006. "On the Covariance Structure of Changes in Consumption in the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center wp112, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.