Report NEP-DGE-2003-06-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sunde, Uwe & Matteo Cervellati, 2003. "Human Capital Accumulation, Lifetime Duration and the Process of Economic Development," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 198, Royal Economic Society.
- Alberto Bucci, 2002. "When Romer meets Lucas: On human capital, imperfect competition and growth," Departmental Working Papers 2002-06, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ed Nosal & Peter Rupert, 2003. "How amenities affect job and wage choices over the life cycle," Working Paper 0302, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Walde, Klaus, 2003. "Capital accumulation in a model of growth and creative destruction," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 216, Royal Economic Society.
- Aikman, David Llewelyn, 2003. "Money, Wealth and Overlapping Generations," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 2, Royal Economic Society.
- Fischer, Andreas & Michael J Dueker & Robert D Dittmar, 2003. "Stochastic Capital Depreciation and the Comovement of Hours and Productivity," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 80, Royal Economic Society.
- Item repec:fip:fedgfe:2003-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George-Marios Angeletos & Laurent Calvet, 2003. "Idiosyncratic Production Risk, Growth, and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 9764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Bucci, 2002. "Potere di mercato ed innovazione tecnologica nei recenti modelli di crescita endogena con concorrenza imperfetta," Departmental Working Papers 2002-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.