Report NEP-DGE-2002-11-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gian Luca Clementi & Hugo Hopenhayn, . "A Theory of Financing Constraints and Firm Dynamics," GSIA Working Papers 2002-E9, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1131 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose Maria Da Rocha & Diego Restuccia, 2002. "The Role of Agriculture in Aggregate Business Cycle Fluctuations," Working Papers diegor-02-04, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- David Andolfatto & Scott Hendry & Kevin Moran, 2002. "Labour Markets, Liquidity, and Monetary Policy Regimes," Working Papers 02-32, Bank of Canada.
- Roberto Duncan, 2002. "How Well Does a Monetary Dynamic Equilibrium Model Account for Chilean Data?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 190, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rui Castro & Gian Luca Clementi & Glenn MacDonald, . "Optimal Financing Contracts, Investor Protection, and Growth," GSIA Working Papers 2002-E10, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2002. "Housing Collateral, Consumption Insurance and Risk Premia," Macroeconomics 0211008, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2002. "The Own-Price of Money and a New Channel of Monetary Transmission," NBER Working Papers 9341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002171 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas F. Cooley & Cheng Wang, . "Stock Grants as Commitment Device," GSIA Working Papers 2002-E12, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Gian Luca Clementi, . "Ipos and The Growth of Firms," GSIA Working Papers 2002-E8, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- David Aadland, 2002. "Cattle Cycles, Heterogeneous Expectations and the Age Distribution of Capital," Others 0211002, EconWPA.